Thursday 22 July 2010

Oh I do love to be beside the seaside...

This weekend i had the pleasure of going to Brighton to visit some old friends, what a joy (if a little messy!)
Love this Hirst esqe spotty building, no idea what goes on here and couldn't get a good snap as walking with a herd of people so it shall remain a mystery... till next time.
Managed to do some shopping and bought a print within about 10 mins of setting foot on new land (a new home buy PB for me). I just couldn't resist the kitsch delights of Weeping Rose by Vladimir Tretchikoff (One of Papa Bracewell's favourite artists)

While on the subject of beaches i thought i would trawl through the archive and put up some of my bestest beach snaps from last years round the world globetrotting adventure.
 Fishing boats at sunset in Goa, India.
Washing day in Gokarna, India (What a lovely social way to do your washing, not sure how clean it would get though but who cares its India, its dirty!)
The beautiful Seraya, Indonesia only reached by pink boat! Beautiful crystal waters but god those sea lice went for me.
 
 One of my favourite beach buddies, my little brother Julian chilling on one of his home town beaches Tamarama (aka Glamarama because of all the beautiful people) in Sydney. As far as cities goes Sydney has to have some of the best (sorry Blackpool) beaches in the world. Although Rio de Janerio follows swiftly behind (i had broken my camera by that part of my trip so alas, no photos).
Viva la Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment